Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Sites around Home

My neighbors abandoned house and a few other things
found around my yard.  We've had about five days of rain,
the weather was so nice and begging me to come outside.
 
This is an old house peeking through the trees.

It's February, and the Spirea is trying to grow.

A few squirrels waiting on spring flowers.  The weed across
the girls head almost looks like a wedding veil.

These empty flower pots adorn one corner of my
flower bed. The solar light won't work but I still
like the way it looks.

Needs no explanation.

I painted this pot back in the 80's, most of the paint
has washed or faded away.

Garden art. It's just a post I buried and used a plate holder
to attach the saucer and wire for the sugar bowl. 

Beautiful bell flowers, always come in before spring.
 
Close up of bell flower.
 

Door latch on a shed. 

Coffee sack hung in the shed with small gourds, they
are just waiting on me to do some artsy something to them.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment