Saturday, December 22, 2012

Black Bottom Tack Shop and Stables

These water cans were perched on top of this shelf on the out side of a out building we came across while doing Christmas shopping.  One of my daughters and granddaughter and I meet up with a friend of mine in North Charleston SC, five days before Christmas, and thought we'd check out this place called
Black Bottom Tack Shop and Stables
 They have Western and English things for sale, they also sell Dansko shoes.

My granddaughter and I never even made it inside the shop, We were so happy enjoying the nice day outside and each other and taking pictures.

Colorful wagon

Water pump in the wagon

Rooster in the wagon

This picture is taken from the water can at my garden

A view of the out building with water cans

Some more water cans on the ground near the out building


No comments:

Post a Comment