Monday, January 28, 2013

Drawer and Cabinet Handles

 
This is a post about my Silverware/Flatware Cabinet Handles.  My husband and I drilled holes and bent the silverware for the handles.  Some have brass bolts and some are regular silver ones.  The silverware was bought for about 10 to 25 cents each.
 
 
 
I got a little fancy with this fork.
 
 
Drawer handle/soup spoon.
 
 
Tea spoons for door handles on the below cabinets.
 
 
This Pie server is my favorite. I love the aged look, but I will polish up this beauty one day.
 
 
I pull some of the doors open using the "handle" and some I grab by the top of the spoon.
 
 
If you look close, you can see that only "one" spoon is downward. I did this on purpose and love it.  By the way, this is three above cabinets only 12 inches deep stacked on top each other, and it fit perfect in the little cubby.  Our home was built in the 30's, we do have a lot of changelings. 
You can see my pot holder/holder made with three pieces of silverware next to the stove.
 
 
Here's a butter knife drawer pull.

2 comments:

  1. Please revisit my blog from time to time, I will be adding more, hopefully of interest to you.

    ReplyDelete