Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Pretty Colors







I love looking at pretty, old, odd, or unusual things. Here are a few things in our hometown that I never noticed until one day I took my camera with me for a walk downtown. I guess you do need to slow down and smell the roses.
I enjoy looking at a picture book, here are more things I find interesting in color or shape or even size such as the old water tower at the end of our hometown’s main street.


                                                            Old Kettle sitting on a porch stoop
Turquise and brick windows
Porch Post leaned up on the porch
One day I think I will take some pictures of main street and the shops, for a post. We live in a small town about 50 miles West of Charleston SC. It is a town called “we are on the map” Walterboro.


Look at all those colors on the shelf: green, silver, aqua, blue, white, rust, orange, black, a little pink, black, tan, gold,
Light fixture on side porch of this old house



No comments:

Post a Comment